Fascinating, colorful, spontaneous light.
As a child I am intrigued, one turn heightens the red and sends the blue to the outside.
Only moments and the strange blob becomes a flower. . .Amazing.
Dark turns to light, beautiful blend transcends to angry circles.
It becomes an addiction, the patterns are endless.
And such am I.
Tumultuous, emotional possibilities.
A twist and I am soft,
A new angle, I am wistful.
A half turn, pensive
A swivel, woebegone.
Misfortune for me, affliction to companions.
Oh the devious state of a woman's soul. That wretched, slithering creature of demise.
-BE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is only one way to respond to these kinds of blogs. Doink, doink, doink, doink...That's the sound of me with a bucket on my head banging my head against the wall.Actually, really it is more like pulling teeth, I admire your creativity and imaginative thoughts, for you have something in you that is untainable for folk like me. You truly are special.
Boyfriend
Post a Comment