Monday, October 18, 2004

The Ever-Reluctant One

Motivation...hmmm, that's a fun word. Unfortunately it is something I greatly lack today. I have been studying for my Mid-term exam for about, oh. . 5 hours and I had to take a break! My brain is dead, that's all I've got.

7 comments:

methy413 said...

if studying for oh... 5 hours is a great lack of motivation then what is laying in the couch for at least that many hours watching tv???

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Holistic Well Being to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

Anonymous said...

A

Anonymous said...

Hi there Becca, I am very interested in six figure income. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for The Ever-Reluctant One. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to six figure income. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

Anonymous said...

It often seems to me that comments like this can do a power of good in things like self help free debt elimination.
For instance, they shift the focus, and alert us to points of view that maybe weren't all that
clear before. Which opens all sorts of avenues. Thanks Becca.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Becca, I am very interested in make money at home. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for The Ever-Reluctant One. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to make money at home. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!