Friday, February 18, 2005
Coffee Crisis
Gee, I'm glad I love coffee so much. And I really love the fact that I spilled it in my computer bag, therefore short-circuiting my previously wonderful charger, warping into unrecognizable shapes my precious work check, and sending my earphones on a trip to the trashcan. Boy that was fun. A fun day, very fun.
After that wonderful interlude into my day, I have had a fairly calming evening. Unusual, I know. Those of you who know me well realize this is a rarity. Sitting alone for a brief moment is sometimes heaven. There is no inward noise, simply to obnoxious singing of the street and perhaps an occasional low droning from the apartment below.
Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And at least all your stuff got drenched with the good coffeee and not with Sam's choice ... your stuff knows what good coffee is!
Dear sister--Oddly enough, you started me doing this blogger thing...and you haven't posted in quite some time. And I have. Where are you my friend??? POST POST POST!! :)
--much love, me.
Post a Comment