Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I just "know".


What does it mean to know? "I just know". What is that? There is some mysterious secret lurking there. Somehow "knowing" evades anything tangible, and hides from all things clear. Vague, and yet strong sense of. . .what? Next time someone says, "you just know" to me. . I think I'm going to cite:

know P Pronunciation Key (n)
v. knew, (n, ny) known, (nn) know·ing, knows
v. tr.
To perceive directly; grasp in the mind with clarity or certainty.
To regard as true beyond doubt: I know she won't fail.
To have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in: knows how to cook.
To have fixed in the mind: knows her Latin verbs.

After which I will pull from behind a very large creme pie and insert it directly into thier starry-eyes and open mouth.

Huff. The end.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

cat furniture?! that's so up your alley!