Friday, September 23, 2005

Obsolete

Forget about the pre-post. It exists to demonstrate that I am over-the-top analytical slash dramatic equals insane. I have this ridiculous tendency to get dramatic about something when I dwell on it for too long. This expresses itself in my writing, speaking, art, singing. . .you name it. I am WAY to expressive for my own good sometimes.
Oh, well. . .I suppose that's just me,
I think I need to learn how to place all of that under Christ though.
All too often I take it out and try to control it on my own.

Slap my wrist please. . .

Thanks.

2 comments:

marchea said...

David was expressive, and he was a man after God's heart. As long as you're completely surrended and you trust God's heart, I think you will be alright w/o a slap on the wrist. Don't try to control your creative out flow, let the words fall as they may!

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend, Becca!